Giuseppe’s has been serving St. Louisans for over 90 years. Well, in a way! It hasn’t always been named Giuseppe’s. In 1927, Rose’s on 10th & Franklin introduced the original southern Italian fresh cooking style to St. Louis. In 1973, the traditional recipes of Rose’s were passed to long standing chef, Giuseppe Pugliese, and his wife, Antoinette, to continue the tradition on South Grand Blvd. In 2020, Giuseppe’s relocated to Fenton, MO across from the former Chrysler manufacturing plant to bring back the great recipes for lunch service and to continue catering throughout the St. Louis area.
Made to Order . Please allow. 15 minute cook time !